Business Development Representative
Excellent opportunity to join a leading, national credit card processing company that has over a decade of industry experience. Slice Merchant Services offers innovative payment processing solutions to merchants. Slice has put together a comprehensive package of products and services. Slice delivers a consultative approach on the best platforms and equipment most suitable for each merchant.
Slice Merchant Services is seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist to join our growing organization. In this dynamic role, you will serve as the person responsible for generating new business and referral partners. Your role is to seek out and engage with prospective new referral partners through strategic prospecting. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Sales and several Sales Directors.
Business Development Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and identify new business relationships to serve as recurring referral leads.
- Build and maintain a referral network through various social platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Primary prospecting efforts will be email and phone-based
- Understand and articulate the company’s value proposition and benefits of partnering with Slice.
- Prospect financial firms who work with small businesses to gauge and create interest in meeting with a Sales Director.
- Use independent judgment to qualify a lead and determine if the lead should be added to the pipeline.
- Bring new ideas and proposals to the Sales Leadership Team to increase new lead activity.
Business Development Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 years minimum of proven work experience as a Business Development Specialist
- 2 years in a sales-related role; Financial Services experience recommended
- Highly motivated and resilient by achieving weekly/monthly targets consistently
- Ability to quickly build rapport, primarily over the phone
- Ability to communicate effectively with the leadership team
- Business Development experience on LinkedIn and other social media platforms is a big plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per yearIf you feel like you would be a GREAT fit for this opportunity, APPLY TODAY!!!!