Excellent opportunity to join a leading, national credit card processing company that has over a decade of industry experience. Slice Merchant Services offers innovative payment processing solutions to merchants. Slice delivers a consultative approach on the best platforms and equipment most suitable for each merchant.
Slice Merchant Services is seeking an experienced and ambitious Salesforce Admin who will be working closely with our CTO on all aspects of Salesforce and beyond. This individual MUST be Enthusiastic and take pride in their work.
- Manage SFDC Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including internal support requests,
- Configuration of SFDC features including user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, process builder, flows, custom metadata types, custom settings, managed packages
- Partner with the CTO and other key personnel to identify, plan and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs
- Lead the QA testing process, including the creation of test cases, and ensuring that new features being promoted work seamlessly in lower environments before launching in Production
- Object Relationships, Standard Reports & Dashboards, Data Loader, Live Troubleshooting & New Requests for users and executives, Create & Manage Automation.
- 3 years of Salesforce Admin experience
- Highly Proficient in Salesforce
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com application architecture coupled with good knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Extremely detail-oriented with a strong background and affinity for creating operational processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year