Excellent opportunity to join a leading, national credit card processing company that has over a decade of industry experience. Slice Merchant Services offers innovative payment processing solutions to merchants. Slice delivers a consultative approach on the best platforms and equipment most suitable for each merchant.
Slice Merchant Services is seeking a driven and ambitious Junior Accountant who will be working closely with our CFO on all aspects of Finance and Accounting. This individual MUST be Enthusiastic and take pride in their work.
- Manage all functions related to accounts payable, collections, payroll, and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
- Manage all functions related to employee and contractor contracts.
- Maintain HR related items; wage verifications, communication with TWC, and HR requests
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations, and report preparation.
- Verify and enter all billings into QuickBooks.
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns and 1099’s.
- Prepare summary feedback on financial statements variances to budgets.
- Prepare royalty reports and monthly commission reports.
- Manage all functions related to office inventory and office expenses.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- 3 years of QuickBooks experienced
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Works well in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, Self-driven, and like to problem solve
- Strong verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year